Albagaia Ltd is a British environmental technology company specialising in the environmentally-sound destruction of micro-organisms and harmful organic compounds.
Albagaia holds patents for highly-innovative photocatalytic technology processes which use chemical-free, natural processes to destroy the reproductive capacity of bacteria and viruses and reduce harmful organic compounds to their harmless constituent parts. Standards for waste and toxic material treatment are rising, driven by tightening environmental regulations and growing public concerns. Albagaia products are designed to provide high-quality outputs safely. These can be used to treat waste or to provide contaminant-free water and air meeting domestic and industrial requirements.
- Safe and chemical-free treatment of domestic water supplies, swimming pools and spas
- Destruction of the harmful constituents in industrial process waste e.g. active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Improved air quality in both domestic and industrial spaces.
- Environmentally-sensitive outfall waste treatment. e.g. ballast water and sewage.
- Decommissioning of chemical and biological weapons
We also offer consulting on the environmental and engineering aspects of waste treatments.
Albagaia solutions range in capacity from litres to tonnes per day and reduce toxic or dangerous material to purity levels that can be recycled or disposed of safely in public sewage systems.